At Wellness Doctor Rx we want to help as many people as possible achieve optimal health, through the power of nutrition. The Fasting Mimicking Diet is the first and only clinically tested, scientific breakthrough in Fasting Mimicking technology that gives your body the stem cell-based rejuvenation of a 5-day fast while eating real food. Dr. Jimenez discusses the biological effects of the ProLon® fast mimicking diet (FMD).
- Primes the body to transition into a fasting state
- Begin cellular optimization
- Enhance Performance: Feel greater focus, clarity,
andenergy, through the benefits of a leaner body.
- The body switches to fat burning mode.
- Cellular recycling and clean up (autophagy) begins
- Fat Focused Weight Loss: Fastest way to lose fat (especially belly fat) while protecting lean body mass.
- Autophagy Continues
- Full ketosis is reached
- Enhance Cellular Renewal: Trigger stem cell-based regeneration and autophagy & promote stem cell-based renewal.
- Autophagy continues
- Stem-cell regeneration starts
- Metabolic Health: Maintain healthy levels of blood glucose, cholesterol,
andblood pressure, as well as markers of inflammation for overall wellness.
- Stem-cell-based regeneration continues
- Body is rejuvenated from within
- Helps support the body’s natural functions to:
- Enter into a protective and stress resistant mode
- Remove damaged cells and tissues
- Promote self-repair through cellular regeneration and rejuvenation
Fasting: Awakening the Rejuvenation from Within | Valter Longo | TEDxEchoPark
An enlightening and provocative presentation is given by Valter Longo updating audience on the benefits of fasting for life-extension.
Dr. Valter Longo is the Edna M. Jones Professor of Gerontology and Biological Sciences, and Director of the Longevity Institute at the University of Southern California – Davis School of Gerontology, Los Angeles. Dr. Longo’s studies focus on the fundamental mechanisms of aging in simple organisms, mice,
humans. The Longo laboratory has identified several genetic pathways that regulate aging in simple organisms and reduce the incidence of multiple diseases in mice and humans. His laboratory also described both dietary and genetic interventions that protect cells and improve the treatment and prevention of cancer and other diseases in mammals. He received his Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in 1997 and his postdoctoral training in the Neurobiology of Aging and Alzheimer’s Diseases at USC. He started his independent career in 2000 at the University of Southern California, School of Gerontology. and
Get Your Free Copy!