- Excess gas
- Sugar cravings
- Continued weight gain
- Weight loss difficulties
- Constant Feeling of Bloatedness
- Easy cellulite development
- High blood sugar
Body Composition Linked To Body’s MetabolismMetabolism varies for every individual. Here are two body composition profiles.
Metabolism and Weight GainTake a deeper look at slow metabolism. It is not about being fast or slow but weight gain is almost always the result of caloric imbalance that goes on over a period of time. Two major factors are:
- An individual’s energy level and how active they are
- The thermic effect of food or the energy the body uses when digesting food
- These taken together with Basal Metabolic Rate provide Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE). This is the number of calories the body burns in a day.